If you are looking for a Budget Pool Fence, it is vital that you have a budget to start with, as this will give both you and the pool company some perimeters to operate within. Sad to say, not all pool construction companies include a decent designer, so be sure that your voice is listened to and ask for details when going over the job with the contractor. Listed here is a list of vital questions that might help you when discussing with potential pool contractors.
- Does your spending plan consider altering the shape of the pool?
- How many litres is the volume of the pool? (This is useful also for when you have to work out how many chemicals you will need to keep your pool well-maintained).
- What type of warranty does the contactor deliver for the pool, does it deal with everything?
- What type of Coping do you recommend? (This is the coating, if could be Tiles, concrete, or something like a Pebblecrete surface).
- What will be near the pool? (There is a good factor why lawn is not most suitable in the pool vicinity, it will end up loading up your filter with turf clippings).
- What sort of filter unit is supplied?
- And lastly, the major questions, does the pool contractor understand pool safety laws in your location? Do they consider them during design and building? And, are they willing to work with your pool fence provider?
There are also a considerable amount of areas that may increase the cost of your pool.
Extra costs you might need to consider.
- Landscape design.
- Additional concreting.
- Pool Safety Fence, – Glass, Semi-frameless, Frameless, Aluminium or a combination?
- Pool chemicals.
- Water (if from the council, or by the truckload if on tank water).
- Servicing/Maintenance (not for everyone, but if you don’t have the time to do it yourself, may be an option).
- Pool safety fence inspector for certification (compulsory in all states in Australia).
Many people don’t consider the fence until after the swimming pool has been installed, this could cause issues when it comes to installing your pool fence, whether it will be glass or aluminium. When you plan your project make sure that you get in touch with a quality pool fence provider in the design stage so you can get a fence constructed which will maximise the potential of your pool vicinity. It is also important to find out what kind of costs you could be accruing. Because it can be very discouraging to spend your entire budget on the pool, only to realise that you can only purchase a cheap, horrible looking fence. An aluminium pool fence is not something which you want encircling your latest investment as they can quickly become an eyesore– choose something worthwhile that will boost the worth of your pool.
If you want to talk to a Gold Coast glass pool fencing company about how we can work with you to install your next Budget Pool Fence, give us a call on 1300 937 902 and take a look at a few of our pool fencing success stories