If you own a Glass pool fence on the Gold Coast, you are going to need to make certain you know all about Gold Coast glass cleaning. Absolut Custom Glass Systems uses toughened glass for each of the glass pool fences we install. Certainly there are many methods used for cleaning glass, if you have one that works we advise that you use it. If you are uncertain or wish to try something else, then feel free to follow the instructions shown below.
The materials you are going to need for Gold Coast glass cleaning are:
- A soft inside broom that won’t damage the glass
- A plastic container (preferably square or rectangle-shaped so a broom can fit in it).
- Hot water.
- Rinse Aid or another glass finishing item that is made use of in dishwashers. There a lot of brands on the market and little variation in what they do.
- Cold running water (a hose).
- Half fill a bucket with hot water.
- Place 4 or 5 tablespoons of the Rinse Aid in the container with the water.
- Use a soft indoor broom, and dip it in the bucket making certain it is all wet.
- Rub the glass panel down with the broom.
- Rinse with cold water.
- That’s it.
We have been using this method for years on our own glass pool fences and often recommend this to our clients that ask us the best ways to keep it clean. Glass panels that are close to the edge of the pool do normally get more water splashed on them so they may need to be cleaned more constantly then the others. We also often do this with our external windows too, it does the job well.
This is the speediest way we discovered in order to get great results while saving a little bit of time. If you have a 15-metre fence around your pool, that could equate to over 36 square meters of glass fence to be cleaned!
This method is always good to save a little time, which gives you more time for enjoying your pool!
If you would like to find out more about these nifty tricks and the best ways to maintain your pool, learn more at www.absolut.net.au or learn more procedures at our DIY website or call us on 1300 937 902.